Top 6 Causes Of Kidney Disease
By Joseph Ovie Agamugoro
KIDNEY DESERVES THE BEST
I want to show you how to avert this menace of kidney disease. The rate at
which young people are suffering from Kidney disease is alarming.
1. Delaying going to toilet- Keeping your urine in your bladder for too
long is a bad idea. A full bladder can cause bladder damage. The urine that
stays in the bladder multiplies bacteria quickly.
Once the urine refluxes back to the ureter and kidneys, the toxic
substances can result in kidney infections, then urinary tract infections,
then nephritis, and even uremia. When nature calls, do it as soon as
2. Eating too much salt- You should eat no more than 5.8 grams of salt
3. Eating too much meat- Too much protein in your diet is harmful to your
kidneys. Protein digestion produces ammonia – a toxin that is very
destructive to your kidneys. More meat equals more kidney damage.
4. Drinking too much caffeine- Caffeine is a component of many sodas and
soft drinks. It raises your blood pressure and your kidneys start
suffering. So you should cut down the amount of
coke you drink daily.
5. Not drinking water- Our kidneys should be hydrated properly to perform
their functions well. If we don’t drink enough, the toxins can start
accumulating in the blood, as there isn’t enough fluid to drain them
through the kidneys. Drink more than 10 glasses of water daily. There is an
easy way to check if you are drinking enough water: look at the colour of
your urine; the lighter the colour, the better.
6. Late treatment- Treat all your health problems properly and have your
health checked regularly. Avoid these Tablets, they are very dangerous:
* Vicks Action-500
They contain Phenyl Propanol-Amide PPA. Which causes Strokes & are banned
Doctors in the United States have found new cancer in human beings, caused
by Silver Nitro Oxide. Whenever you buy recharge cards, don’t scratch with
your nails, as it contains Silver Nitro Oxide coating and can cause skin